The functions of coolant include water quality leveling, anti-freeze, anti-rusting and water scale reducing
- Coolant can effectively reduce the temperature of computer system
- Protects Thermaltake cooling system metals from corrosion and cavitation including aluminum Step 1
Shut down the computer completely before filling
Use refill water tank to fill coolant into the pump
Double check the water pipes and secure the terminals tightly
-Include coolant can only used with thermaltake liquid cooling system series products.
-Do not use for any other purposes.
-Place to shade and avoid exposure to sunshine
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop